Heavy disc harrow BDT is used for soil processing after harvesting various types of crops both hoes and cereals, processing fallow fields, soil processing after plowing with the purpose of preparing the field to sow.
- Tillage to 15 cm in a single pass,
- The high quality of the processed layer without excessive sized boulders,
- The destruction of plant residues efficiently,
- Possibility of use during stubble processing,
- Rigid construction and simple in terms of exploitation.
Construction and working principle, basic adjustments:
BDT is part of trailed aggregates and is used in two positions:
- transport position;
- working position.
Switching from transport position to working position is made through the hydraulic system (1), which descends (for transport position) or raise (for working position) the deck wheeled carriage (2).
Constructive, harrow consists of four batteries located under the X-shaped. At the request of consumers, harrow can be equipped with both, serrated disks or smooth disks, or, mounted disks can be combined – smooth in the front and serrated to the back or vice versa.
- Angle of attack. Angle of attack is adjusted manually for each battery in part by moving and fixing, through the nuts, the battery on the frame (3). Angle of attack is set within limits 6 to 18º and in dependency of decrease and increase of the angle the working depth varies.
- Adjusting the working depth uniformity of the batteries rear to the front batteries. This adjustment is done using the frame-level mechanism (4) which is operated by an adjustment screw, in such a way that the frame to be parallel horizontal above ground.